- READY FOR WHATEVER, WHENEVER. Features (33) functions including: 2.45" blade, Phillips screwdriver, bottle opener with screwdriver, pliers and a corkscrew – this multi-tool can be used whether you're deep in the wilderness or doing jobs around the house.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Swiss Made stainless steel construction encased in polished black ABS scales provides sleek durability.
- COMPACT CARRY. Be prepared for whatever your adventures bring - With a tool for nearly every task, the SwissChamp pocket knife is like having a tool box in your pocket.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Length: 3.6” (91mm), Height: 1.3”, Weight: 6.5 oz.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Publisher: Victorinox Swiss Army
Details: " ULTIMATE COMPANION From housework to camping adventures, the 3.6"" SwissChamp comes prepared for any situation. Featuring 33 tools, stainless steel construction, and Swiss-Made precision, the SwissChamp is the essential handy helper for anyone, anywhere. FEATURES 33 FUNCTIONS: Large blade; small blade; corkscrew; can opener with a small screwdriver (also for Phillips screws); bottle opener with a large screwdriver and wire stripper; reamer; key ring; tweezers; toothpick; scissors; multipurpose hook; wood saw; fish scaler with a hook disgorger and ruler (in/cm); nail file with a nail cleaner, metal file, and metal saw; fine screwdriver (2.5mm); chisel/scraper; pliers with a wire cutter and wire crimper; Phillips screwdriver; magnifying lens; pressurized ballpoint pen; straight pin; patented mini-screwdriver; and sewing eye. CARE TIPS FOR YOUR SWISS ARMY KNIFE The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. SHARPENING To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur. CLEANING If the blades of knife begin to stick together, open and close the blades in warm water several times - this will allow the tools to move easily again. Once dry, apply a drop of Swiss Army Knife Oil between each tool and its spring. Do not put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher. HISTORY & HERITAGE In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and his cutlers’ union produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professionals and home cooks. Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and Officer’s Knife. After the death of his mother, and with the advent of stainless steel, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland."
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.