Brand: Everyday Medical
- ☑️ UMBILICAL HERNIA SUPPORT BELT 👉 SIZE LARGE/XLARGE fits an Abdominal Circumference of 41-51 Inches. Must Measure around your Bellybutton not around your Waist *Refer to the Size Chart in the images section 👈 Our umbilical hernia belt is designed to accellerate recovery time and reduce discomfort by providing the right compression level to your hernia. Perfect for Umbilical, Navel, Incisional, Epigastric, Ventral, Inguinal, Abdominal contusions, protrusions, post surgery and a weak abdomen.
- ☑️ IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF WITH ITS FIRM INNER PAD - This umbilical hernia compression band comes with an adjustable firm silicone pad that provides localized pressure. This creates just the right level of firmness against your hernia which in turn reduces discomfort. By providing steady and stable umbilical hernia compression support, this hernia strap provides immediate pain relief when worn and is especially beneficial when worn after surgical procedures or during workouts.
- ☑️ LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE – This umbilical hernia band for Men and Women is made of high-quality elastic cotton materials to provide optimum breathability. It incorporates moisture-wicking blended fabrics that pull sweat and moisture from the skin, thus allowing it to evaporate more easily. This helps keep the body dry and cool in warm weather, as well as during intense physical activity allowing for a faster recovery without complications.
- ☑️ SECURE AND COMFORTABLE FIT – The elastic cotton blend fabric molds around the waist and conforms to the shape of the body, while the Velcro closure allows for a comfortable custom fit regardless of body type. Included is our firm silicone pad that will create pressure and firm support against your hernia.
- ☑️ NEW AND IMPROVED THIN DESIGN – This girdle for umbilical hernia sports an innovative thin design that allows it to sit comfortably underneath everyday clothes. Thanks to its form-fitting properties, the umbilical hernia brace remains very discreet even under tight clothing. Great gift for friends and family to uplift their day.
Publisher: Everyday Medical
Umbilical Hernia Belt for Women and Men – Abdominal Binder for Hernia Support
Our new and improved umbilical hernia truss for men and women helps relieve pain and discomfort associated with a host of hernias such as Umbilical Hernia (Navel / Belly Button Hernia), Post operational / Incisional hernia, Epigastric, Ventral, Inguinal Hernia and a Pendulous Abdomen (weakened abdominal muscles). Whether your hernia is the result of surgery, pregnancy, a sudden weight gain, or an abdominal fluid buildup, our umbilical hernia support belt will provide instant pain relief whenever you need it.
Sporting an innovative form-fitting design, our umbilical hernia belt offers the support your body needs while you’re recovering from hernia repair surgery. It also provides a simple and non-intrusive alternative to surgery for patients with reducible hernia and additionally may help you if you’re experiencing pain during coughing, lifting, or bending.
- Crafted from high stretch elastic cotton blend fabric, this umbilical hernia binder easily adjusts and conforms to the shape of your waist to provide a comfortable custom fit while simultaneously offering effective compression to site of hernia.
- Features a transparent removable silicone pad with a raised nipple, which can be moved, placed, and secured with velcro directly over the belly button to apply direct compression on your hernia.
- Additionally, the belt has been designed with metal supports sewn into the elastic to offer superior buttressing to the back.
- This incisional hernia belt for women and men protects the incision wound and helps prevent complications during the healing process.
To Determine Your Size: Measure at the biggest part of your abdomen with a soft measuring tape.
- S/M - 28-39 IN / 71-100 CM L/XL - 40-52 IN / 101-137 CM
Binding: Health and Beauty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.