- PRACTICE LEVEL 1-4 BAR SKILLS like pullovers, casts, hip circles and more. Keep training from LEVEL 5-10 with CONDITIONING DRILLS like pull-ups and leg lifts to build the strength you need at the gym.
- OUR 2-YEAR WARRANTY means one less thing to worry about. We stand behind our heavy duty steel frame with an EXTRA LONG 6-FOOT BASE and longwearing BAR THAT WON’T CRACK OR WARP.
- DESIGNED WITH COACHES of competition gymnasts, to improve their gymnast’s time spent practicing at home, so they are ready to shine at the gym.
- NO BRUISED BELLIES WITH THE matching padded bar pad. Great for new gymnasts! Rounded bolts and plastic-covered knobs FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AT HOME.
- ILLUSTRATED AND VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS with a US-based customer support team ready to answer your questions. THE ONLY TOOL YOU NEED IS AN ALLEN KEY, and we’ve put one in the box!
Details: Springee Gymnastics Bar
Springee's top priority is your child's safety. Then comes fun! As one of the most stable kip bars on the market, Springee provides home gymnastics equipment that supports your child's growing developmental skills. The gymnastics beam has extra long support legs and fits all skill levels from beginner to expert. The Springee brand is committed to premium gymnastics bars for home and kids gymnastics equipment.
This kids gymnastics bar helps your child, teen, boys, or girls develop their gymnastics skills including casts, pullovers, hip circles, and muscular strength and endurance in general. The kids gymnastics equipment can be used with the Springee gymnastics mat and is suitable for toddlers, older children, teens, and even small adults.
Usage: Indoor gymnastics equipment for home use
Maximum Height: 5 feet / 1.5 meters
Minimum Height: 3 feet / 0.9 meters
Base Length: 6 feet / 1.8 meters
Material: Steel frame with durable bar. Easy-to-follow instructions make for simple assembly (Allen key is the only tool required)
Recommended Age: 2 years to 18 years
Recommended Weight: up to 150lbs
Safety: Complies with the American Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSI) for lead and phthalates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.