Brand: Everyday Medical
- POST SURGERY ABDOMINAL BINDER - RECOVERY BELT SIZE SMALL / MEDIUM fits an Abdominal Circumference of 24-37 Inches. Must Measure around your tummy not around your Waist *Refer to the Size Chart in the images section The Everyday Medical surgical belt is the perfect solution Ideal for those who have just had abdominal surgery and are need to accelerate healing and protect the affected area.
- POST SURGERY ABDOMINAL RECOVERY BELT – The Everyday Medical postoperative abdominal binder is ideal for men and women who have just had surgery around the abdomen. This recovery support surgical belt uses compression to accelerate healing and reduce swelling. It also protects the incision site and increases blood flow and oxygen to the area, speeding up recovery time.
- VERSATILE STOMACH BINDER – This medical abdominal binder can be worn after any abdominal surgery to reduce pain and accelerate healing around your midsection. Works as a post op abdominal binder for laparotomy, hysterectomy, nephrectomy, and bariatric surgical procedures, helping you to heal faster from a host of abdomen related surgeries.
- DISCREET DESIGN – Due to its form-fitting slimline design, you can wear our universal tummy binder under your clothes without worrying that someone might see it. Made with an extra strong Velcro closure in the front to ensure a smooth and adjustable fit without any bumps or bulges. Get back to being comfortable in no time!
- ABDOMINAL HERNIA SUPPORT FOR MEN & WOMEN - Umbilical hernia occurs in adults suffering from increased pressure in the stomach, often due to being overweight or pregnant. Wearing an abdominal binder helps to relieve symptoms, reduce pain and accelerate the healing process through compression of the weak area. Great gift for friends and family to uplift their day.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: Surgery Binder M
Part Number: EDM-SURGERY02-M
This binder offers superior comfort and breathability. It absorbs sweat and keeps your skin cool and dry throughout the day. In doing so, it helps prevent bacterial infections and other complications that might affect the incision site. The high-quality stitching keeps this binder in place and prevents it from bunching, rolling down, or opening up as you move your body.
This abdominal binder for women and men is very versatile and can be used for a variety of symptoms and ailments, including hernia, abdominal muscle strain, bladder problems, obesity-related discomfort, and lower back pain. It also aids in recovery following c-section childbirth, as well as all surgical procedures that involve incisions, including:
- bariatric surgery
- gastric bypass
- ovarian cystectomy
Clean your post surgical abdominal girdle regularly to remove stains and prevent infections. Hand wash in cold water and use mild soap if necessary. Also, make sure to fasten the Velcro closure beforehand. Do not machine wash or tumble dry the binder, or risk damaging it. Lay it flat to dry before using it again.
HOW TO APPLY:
1 - Position binder behind your body, hold both ends of the binder with both hands and pull
2 - Fold left side in over your tummy and pull tight
3 - With your right hand pull the right side of binder over the left side
4 - Secure velcro and close at the desired tightness level
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 6.2 x 1.7 inches