Brand: Everyday Medical
- ☑️ ERGONOMIC UMBILICAL HERNIA BELT 👉 SIZE LARGE / XXL fits an Abdominal Circumference of 42-57 Inches. Must Measure around your Bellybutton not around your Waist *Refer to the Size Chart in the images section 👈 Everyday Medical's abdominal hernia support band was designed for optimal performance, comfort and pain relief from all umbilical, navel and incisional hernia symptoms. Conforms to the shape of your body to provide just the right compression level to the affected area.
- ☑️ OPTIMAL HERNIA SUPPORT- Thanks to the inclusion of an innovative silicone compression pad, this umbilical hernia truss for men and women applies pressure to the location site, thus providing optimal support during recovery. Plastic support splints provide rigid support to the abdominal muscles for extra added support while wearing this hernia truss. Perfect for umbilical, inguinal, ventral, incisional, and epigastric hernias, contusions, protrusions, and reduced abdominal wall load.
- ☑️ INSTANT PAIN RELIEF - By providing localized pressure at the incision site, this umbilical hernia support belt also provides instant pain relief whenever needed. Our ventral hernia belt also helps reduce pain and discomfort associated with a variety of medical conditions including sudden weight gain, cough, abdominal fluid, and constipation.
- ☑️ ULTRA-BREATHABLE FABRIC - Sporting a simple yet sleek look, this epigastric hernia belt for men and women boasts the finest cotton blend fabric. Lightweight and breathable, the fabric has moisture-wicking properties that allow it to absorb sweat and help your skin breathe even in very warm weather. Available in two different sizes ranging from of 24" to 57" in waist circumference.
- ☑️ SLIM AND DISCREET - Our Ergonomic incisional hernia belt for women and men is slim in nature which, ensuring that it sits comfortably underneath your clothes, whether you’re at home or at work. If needed remove the compression pad and this abdominal hernia truss becomes an amazing Abdominal Binder. Great gift for friends and family to uplift their day.
Publisher: Everyday Medical
Umbilical Hernia Truss for Women and Men – Incision Hernia Belt with Firm Compression Pad
Our new and improved umbilical navel hernia belt for men and women helps reduce the pain and discomfort associated with a variety of hernias. These include persistent cough, sudden weight gain, abdominal fluid build ups, and constipation. Whether your hernia is the result of one of these conditions, a medical surgery, or even a pregnancy, our umbilical hernia wrap will provide immediate pain relief no matter where you are.
This abdominal hernia belt for men and women helps relieve the symptoms and discomfort associated with the following:
- Umbilical hernia (navel and belly button)
- Post-surgical recovery and incisional hernia support
- Weakened abdominal muscles (pendulous abdomen)
- Epigastric, inguinal, and ventral hernia
- Undiagnosed and/or reducible hernia
Ventral Hernia Belt for Women and Men &ndash Main Features:
Adjustable Compression Pad
The belt comes with a firm adjustable and removable compression pad that provides localized pressure to the hernia site or incision wound in order to speed up the recovery. Soft and removable, the pad can be moved around the waist area to provide optimal hernia support.
Innovative Slimline Design
We have updated the design of this belt to ensure that it sits comfortably underneath your clothes, whether you’re at home or at work. At 1.5 inches in height and 3 inches in width, this hernia truss is very discreet and will remain invisible even under tight clothing.
How to Apply Your Umbilical Hernia Support Belt
-Position the Belt Properly
-Place the Pad Over the Affected Area
-Overlap Bands and Fasten
-Put On Your Clothes (If the brace is uncomfortable against skin, re-apply with an undershirt)
Binding: Health and Beauty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.